How to get fast & easy access to Blocked Sites ?


I am writing this post after experiencing, that how it feels when you can't access some of your favourite sites. Yesterday after i posted my last post, i was not able to see that how my website looks or was there any mistake in the article but when i typed my website address in browser , my blog was not loading up, then i tried to visit any other blogspot blog like Digital Inspiration, then the same thing was happening with this Blog, then i finally, came to know that my ISP has blocked all the blogs hosted on .blogspot.com. So i thought something must be done to access the websites & now i came up with a solution to access these sites...


To access the blocked sites is very easy. There are some sites called Proxy Sites...these sites hides your IP & shows off there IP in front of yours & the world sees your IP under the shadow of Proxy Sites...& you can get desired access to any site blocked in your area,office & any other place.



Following are some of Proxy Sites i found....




Just put the site which you want in the tab on these sites & start surfing....The thing which i came across surfing these sites is that the Google Adsense ads don't work...well it doesn't matter against the Big plus point of these Sites....So Enjoy..

My Blog's Screenshot Opened with Proxy Site..




Bob Matharoo

8 comments:

BillyWarhol said...

thass strange*

i never understand that whole Proxy thing when yer setting up yer ISP stuff*

all Greek to me!!

;))

Anonymous said...

hello please try this proxy site http://totalfreedom.uni.cc

Blogger said...

i forgot to add this http://therealproxy.info

Praveen said...

You could have Posted more Proxy Site Links....

http://praveenkumarg.blogspot.com

Learning|Tutorial said...

Hi I visit your website .it is nice I got lot of idea from your website. And I link to my website to your website. please give feedback about my website.

student said...

Hi I visit your website .it is nice I got lot of idea from your website. And I link to my website to your website. please give feedback about my website.
sent your feedback into
swstudenton@gmail.com

Praveen said...

Well its a good tricks. I'am waiting for an article about Analytics
http://www.praveenweb.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

To access blocked websites the most secure and safe is to use hide ip software or VPN connection. That's why I'm using IP Privacy which has premium proxies and it's not slowing down the Internet connection.