My Blog is at page 3 in Google Search!....

Finally my blog is successfully getting indexed by google. Today, i decided to check my blog rank at Google Search Engine by entering Keywords "adsense money blog" & i got my Blog indexed at page 3. It's very difficult to get indexed at 1 2 3 pages of Google under highly searched keywords..

Here's the Screenshot:



You can check the articles published by me to increase your pagerank & traffic.

"If you are having your blog getting indexed for some precious & well searched keywords then just put the screenshot link of your blog like the above one in the shoutbox! & i will publish it here in this post!!!"

Bob Matharoo


1 comment:

pixelhandler said...

Nice, now to climb up the ladder. Good luck with your SEO efforts. I wish Google had some kind of SERPs history for webmasters. I recently watched a client's web site get indexed by Google in 3 days and rank just below a competitor then a couple weeks later ranked number 1. Today I posted an audio blog on the subject, check it out at: pixelhandler.com.